ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Saturday 24 April 2021

WHEN YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT (Part 2)


WHEN YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT (Part 2)

Research have shown that women have higher libido during pregnancy. Libido is a hormone for sex and pleasure, according to my biology teacher then at Crown Grace Schools. 😊😊😊

My wife, Ifeoma, was three months pregnant. Her sexual urge increased. 😲😲😲

Normally, I was tagged a sex addict, but in recent weeks, I run from sex, because there's an adage that says "person wey him mama dey sell Akara, no go gree chop akara as breakfast".

In fact, I am tired of sex! No be juju be dat? 😂

I would serve my wife breakfast in bed, and she would say "thanks honey, but I want to eat first nau". 😌😋
Ifeoma, eat what? 🙄🙄🙄

Fast forward to last week, I bought hairs for my wife from Sweet16weaves, my wife, out of excitement hugged me and told me something 🤔

My wife: thank you so much honey 🤗

Me: welcome. 😚

My wife: also, honey, valentine is coming and I'll like us to try out new sex styles on valentine's day. 😊😊😋😋

Me: okay... Tell me about it. 😌

My wife: It is called police and thief. I will act as police and you as thief. You will steal something from the kitchen, I will chase you and catch you in the bedroom, then we will make out.

Me: that's okay, let's begin.

My wife: but I need moneyyyyy 😌😌😌

Me: money to make out with you?

My wife: I need 50K to sew the police uniform I will use 😭 

Ahhhhhh! Ifeoma 😲😲
Police uniform? Just for f*ck? 😲🤔🤔 

Where is this marriage leading to? 🙄

#danfocomedy
Obsessed with Love
#EMOTIONS: 13-14 FEB.

1 comment: