ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Saturday 24 April 2021

WHEN YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT (Part 4)

 



WHEN YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT (Part 4)


"Ekaite"!

No response.

"Ekaite"!!

No response.

"Where is Ekaite?" I asked Ifeoma, my wife.


My wife: I asked her to go on 5 months leave. Don't worry, we will continue to pay her while she's on leave.


Me: paying is not the problem, why did you ask her to go on leave? πŸ€”


My wife: I'm pregnant, all my legs are swollen, my hands too, my tommy is big, I'm ugly now, I don't want you to start looking at her. 😌😌


Me: so, who will do the cooking?


My wife: you will do it nau, "for the sake of our baby" 😌😌☺☺☺


Hmm, that is not the main gist.

It was the third month of my wife's pregnancy, she started developing cravings for weird smells. My wife fell in love with the smell of burnt or food! 😭😭😭


She has sent Ekaite, our cook who hails from Akwa-Ibom, on leave. So, I have to do the cooking. 😢😢😢


My wife would ask me to buy roasted groundnut, so she could smell it. 😲


"Honey, I want to eat beansssss πŸ™πŸ˜Œ☺"

She would romantically ask me to cook.


"Make some you cook with 2 pots. One for beans, and one for burnt beans, I just want to smell it πŸ™πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Š".


No be juju be dat?

But, who am I to say no? She has my son πŸ˜”πŸ€—


This continued for weeks, to the extent that I had to write on the walls of our kitchen;

THINGS MY WIFE LIKE TO SMELL

1. Roasted groundnut

2. Burnt beans

3. Burnt shawarma

4. Burnt white rice

5. Burnt agidi, and so on.


One day, she said something unbelievable!

She approached me while I was sitting in the parlor and said

"Baby, I just want to smell onions juice"

😲😲😲😲😲😲


How do I prepare onions juice? πŸ€·πŸ™†


Ifeoma, let me just tell you, it is my nyash you will smell next. Nonsense and pregnancy! πŸ˜πŸ™„


#danfocomedy

Obsessed with Love

#EMOTIONS: 13-14 FEB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment