ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Tuesday 27 April 2021

WHEN YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT (Part 7)

 



WHEN YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT (Part 7)


Money is the root of all evil. I repeat; money is the root of all evil. 😖😖


Something happened when my wife was in the first month of her pregnancy, and any time I remember it, I am pained! 😔😔


My wife approached me and told me that she'll like to start antenatal. 😌

"Ifeoma, you have been pregnant for barely three weeks, don't you think it's too early to start antenatal?". I asked her.


"This is my first issue, for the sake of our son, I have to start antenatal. I want to birth this baby in good health." She replied.


Okay, no problem. I agreed.


I would have gone with her to the hospital but I couldn't, because of the nature of my job, and I trust that she's still strong enough to go on her own.


Ifeoma came back that day with bills. 

"Honey, hospital card is N10,000. Medication is N20,000." 😌😌😌😌


Omo, how much am I even earning? 🙄 You sure say we fit do this thing? 😏🤔


I gave her the money. At least, I have savings. 🤗🤗


Consequently, she would collect money for Urine, blood and HIV test.

"Ifeoma, you are going for HIV test three times in a month, I pray you don't see that thing you are looking for!" 🙄🙄🙄


One day, she returned from antenatal and gave me hospital list. This list contains what should be bought before the baby's arrival. But, this was not my problem, she asked for something weird. 🤔


"Baby, the doctor said I should bring N30,000 for fallopian tube maintenance!" 😌😌


Ahhhhhhhh! Dem dey maintain fallopian tube?

😲😲😲


Yeye dey smell.

I started suspecting that something's fishy, so I had to visit that hospital myself.


With my beards shaved, I disguised myself like a pregnant woman and when it was my turn to see the nurse;


Nurse: what's your name ma and why are you here?

Me: Mrs. Monica. I came to register for antenatal.


Nurse: okay, you have to buy form first. The form is N1000.

Me: you said? 😲😲😲

Nurse: I said the form is N1000.

Me: are you sure? 😲😲😲😲


Nurse: yes, is there a problem?

Me: no ma. Please, how much is for medicine?

Nurse: N2000

Me: heyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! 🙆🙆🙆🙆😭 Ifeoma has killed me!


I found out that Ifeoma added one zero at the back of any amount she told me! So, I have been paying N40,000 for HIV and urine test instead of N4000? 😲😲🙆🙆😭😭


Ifeoma scammed me!!!

Ifeoma, you are a yahoo (pregnant) woman! 😔


#danfocomedy

Obsessed with Love

#EMOTIONS: 13-14 FEB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment