ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Tuesday 27 April 2021

WHEN YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT (Part 6)



 WHEN YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT (Part 6)


"Mama Busayo, you go market today?" (Throws saliva)

"You buy Milo and milk?" (Throws saliva)

"I hear say Milo don put money" (Throws another saliva) 😏😏


Honey please let's go home, you are embarrassing me in public with this saliva you are throwing up and down. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜


My wife, Ifeoma, is pregnant. She is fond of vomiting, throwing out saliva and urinating. These things irritates me! πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–


The urinating increased when she entered her third trimester. In this phase, I heard that the child's head is close to the uterus, hence, the constant urinating. 😌😌😌😌


She would eat food and urinate, eat fruits and urinate, drink water and urinate. Anytime she coughs and sneeze, she urinates. In fact, she urinates every five minutes.

My people, no be juju be dat? πŸ˜²πŸ€”


Sometimes, before she reach the toilet, her pants are wet. I couldn't bear it, I had to contact OGBUEFI URINARY SERVICES πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…


They sell custard buckets (big and small sizes) for emergency urinating and throwing of saliva. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‹


I made sure to attach a rope to the custard bucket so that she will hang it on her neck and walk around with it. πŸ˜ŒπŸ€—


Ladies and gentlemen, something happened one day that made me want to cry. 😭


I would have gone to my friend's wedding alone but my wife insisted on following me. Her reasons were loneliness and food. She likes to eat outside. Mumu me, agreed. 😩


Everything was going smoothly in the wedding until Ifeoma started coughing and sneezing. 😩

"Ifeoma don't do this to me nau, honey hold yourself now, honey we will soon reach the toilet nau, please!!!!" 😭😭😭😭


"Pruuuufuufuuufuuuuu" on her pants!

That was how it ended. 🚢🚢🚢


#danfocomedy

Obsessed with Love

#EMOTIONS: 13-14 FEB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment