ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Saturday 24 April 2021

WHEN YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT (Part 3)


WHEN YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT (Part 3)

I am a football addict. I play live football and even play computer football games. Juventus is my ideal team, because it has my Genius Of All Time, Cristiano Ronaldo. ❤❤🤗

My wife, however, hates computer games because it deprives her more of my time and affection. She was 4 months pregnant of my son. 😌😌

Whenever I'm playing games, she will walk 'to and fro' in front of my TV, until I attend to her needs. This made me play only when she's asleep. 😏😏😏

"What do men even see in football?" She would lament whenever she wake up at midnight and see me playing my PS5. 😅😅😅😅

One faithful Monday, after the day's stress, I wanted to relax, so I logged into master league, I couldn't find Cristiano Ronaldo in my team list. 😲😲😲😲

Ladies and Gentlemen, no be juju be dat?

I began to reason in 5G what the hell happened, I was lamenting for over 6 minutes before my wife opened up and said
"Okechukwu said I should sell him!"
😌😌😌😲😲😲

What? Sell him? How dare you sell my best player? What is wrong? Did I ask you to sell him?
In fact, who is Okechukwu? Who is he? 😖

(My wife burst into tears): "how can you not know who is Okechukwu?", she asked.

I was confused, and I asked her for the last time; who is he?

My wife: Okechukwu is the name of our baby 😔😲😲

What? How? You gave him a name already? Omoo 😂💔 In fact, how can a 4 months old baby in your stomach give an order in this house?

Okechukwu, you have 5 months left to come out and let us know who is the head of this house!

#danfocomedy

0 comments:

Post a Comment