ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Saturday 24 April 2021

WHEN YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT (Part 1)


WHEN YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT (Part 1)

I had promised my wife, while we were at our honeymoon, that if she gives birth to a male child, there would be butterflies in my belly. ❤❤❤

I would go as far as killing a cow, in celebration of an heir. I am Igbo, and my tradition values a male child. Igbo Kwenu! 😍😍😍

October last year, my wife, Ifeoma, developed an early morning sickness. She was pregnant. We went for a scan and it was a boy!!! 💃💃💃

I was overwhelmed with Joy. I began to shower Ifeoma with more gifts, love and affection. I was obsessed with holding that child and calling him my son! 🤗🤗🤗

But, Ifeoma saw this as an advantage to become lazy and demand excess pampering.
😏😏😏

She made me do the cooking and wash the dishes more often. I also wash her clothes, and whenever I complain, she will say it's "for the sake of our son" 😌🙄🙄
Ifeoma stop using me! 😭😭😭😭

Something happened last week, I was asleep at around 12am and someone woke me up. It was my wife and the following conversation took place;

My wife: baby please wake up 🙏😌
Me: honey what is it?
My wife: I want to eat suya (steak)
Me: suya? By this time? Its after 12am 😲
My wife: Ugochukwu, please it's for the sake of our son, its what the baby wants! 😔😔🙄

I had to leave the house, angrily, just to get suya for my wife. I was murmuring on the road; "what kind of a woman is this? Abi na so pregnant women dey do?" 😔😔💔

I reached the suya stand, but the 'aboki' was not there, he has closed. I had to go to his house, which was nearby, and when I knocked;

Aboki: who fi dat wey dey disturb am for my sleep?
Me: abeg, your suya remain?
Aboki: yes, but I don cold pinish.
Me: warm am! 😂😂😂

I bought as much as N500 amount of suya and headed for home, my wife and 'our son' were waiting. 🤗

When I reached home, the countenance of my wife changed. 
(Me ignoring her new mood): honey, this is the suya. 🙄😏

My wife: honey, I don't want suya again, it's pepper soup I want!
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 Omoooo

IFEOMA, NA THAT PEPPER SOUP GO PEPPER YOUR MOUTH! 😏😏😏😏😏

0 comments:

Post a Comment