ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Tuesday 27 April 2021

WHEN YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT (Part 5)




WHEN YOUR WIFE IS PREGNANT (Part 5)


My name is Ugochukwu. I am married to Ifeoma, a beautiful woman I adore and love so much. But my wife get wahala, plenty wahala! 😌😌😌


My wife is in the second trimester of her pregnancy. I do most of the cookings, because of the laziness and tiredness that comes with pregnancy. I dare not complain, she has my son. 😏😏😊😊


"Honey I want to drink water"

- I served her bottle water.

"I don't want bottle water, it's sachet water that I want" 😢😢😢


My people, is it not the same water that is inside bottle and sachet water? Which kind juju be dis? Maybe sachet water slaps different tho. πŸ™„πŸ˜


My wife gives me this kind of attitude, wanting something that we have at home, but I have to get it outside. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”


Last two weeks Sunday, I cooked the usual rice and stew πŸ€—πŸ€—, but my wife still told me "honey, I want to eat rice" 😊

Me: we have rice, I should get some for you.

Ifeoma: I can perceive the smell of stew from Mr. Okeke's house, that's the one I want. 😊😌


(Mr. Okeke is our next door neighbor, he lives with his wife and 2 children. He is a typical Igbo man)


We have rice, but you want to eat our neighbor's? 😲 why?

"Please just do it for me honey, for the sake of our baby" πŸ™πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‹ she romantically asked me.


I had no choice but to go to Mr. Okeke's house. En-route, I was thinking in 5G, how on earth I will beg for food when I have food. 🀷

"Knock knock"


Mr. Okeke: "Who is that disturbing me in this hot weather, under this hot sun, in this hot economy?" 

Hehehe, Ugoo, nwannem, ke ije? (my brother, how are you?) πŸ˜…


Me: I am fine, please I need your help. My pregnant wife, wants to eat rice; your rice.


Mr. Okeke: No plobrem my bloda, ret me call my wife to put for you.


I succeeded. πŸ€—


My wife repeated this process two times and last week Saturday, Mr. Okeke visited me. I thought for a while that I was in trouble, but...


Mr. Okeke: my bloda, I came to beg you to help me pay my NEPA bill, I never see salary for 2 months now. πŸ˜”


Yes, I was in trouble!

Ifeoma, look at what you have caused! I will pay for this man's NEPA bills, and soon, he will asked me to pay his children school fees just because you want to eat rice! πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–


My wife, however, repeated the same thing yesterday, so I went to the market today to buy food stuffs for Mr. Okeke. I think that is the best thing to do πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…


I have bought rice, Maggi and salt. What else do you think I should buy? πŸ€”πŸ˜…


#danfocomedy

Obsessed with Love

#EMOTIONS: 13-14 FEB. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment