ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Thursday 3 June 2021

MY STEP COUSIN AND I 🔞 (EPISODE 1)

A Writer_Vee Series
Writer: Vivien Raphael
      I laid down half naked, my ear pods plugged into my ears, as I enjoyed the loud blues that hot afternoon. Soon I could heard a voice calling my name so loud; that I could hear it in my music background. I gently removed my left ear pod, to hear the gate being shaked heavily, and my mum screeming my name, which peharps the whole neighborhood could hear. "Nawa ooh, mchewww, am coming I shouted from inside, reached out for a top, wore it and rushed outside to open the gate. Mummy good afternoon, she gave me this wicked look and asked me to bring in everything she had in the car packed outside. As she angrily gave me her car keys and walked in, I almost bumped into the guy following her, dressed in his NYSC outfit, good afternoon sir I greeted him, as he only nodded and I headed towards the car. Few minutes later, I was back inside arranging everything proper and mumbling that mummy had to invite someone, without giving me any notice, call or text. I so much hated staying around lots of people and very much Happy, I was the only child. Chioma! She shouted from the sitting room, which made me almost drop one of the glass wears I was holding, out of fright. "Ooooh, what is all this na, why is she even back this early" i complained and quickly rushed to answer her, with my boobs clapping against each other, as I ran to the sitting room, the youth copper guy obviously looked at it in a really wired and funny manner, which triggered me to immediately wrap my arms together. "Yes mum" I answered her with a rather squeezed face , she looked at me, smiled and ask "what did you cook", as i looked at her in annoyance, I sharply replied "nothing". She looked at the youth copper guy and made this unimpressed expression, then turned back to me, and asked, "so what is our visitor going to eat?" "I don't know ma, you didn't tell me you were returning with someone" i replied, looking away. "So if you are not being told you won't know" she said as the copper guy cut-in. " Is ok ma, am not that hungry" he said knowing fully well he was totally lieing. 
"My friend go and prepare something, nwa agbọghọ ga anọ na ụlọ oman sị nri debe" (MEANING: a full grown girl will stay home, without knowing she will cook) She said. As i didn't bother to reply, I turned to walk out. She instantly called me back. "Come here! by the way, do u know this young man, she grained at me expecting me to guess right. "No, I don't" my face still squeezed. "You don't know Joshua, your step cousin na" she said raising her eyebrows, "mummy please I don't know" I replied ignorantly. "Ok but u know teacher Felisha" she asked giving me a direct clue. "Hmmm, the one that is now in Europe". " Yes! This is her younger brother Joshua, he..." she didn't even speak, before i immediately had to cut-in, to avoid a long and boring wait, listening to her explanation of whom the so called Joshua was and peharps all his achievements. Mum had this habit of explaining our family tree and histories, which she didn't even encounter any. "Brother Joshua Welcome" I greeted and immediately left. 
 After dinner, mum made me sit and check out a few new clothes she got herself. "This one nko" she said hitting me to gain my attention, "it's fine now, I love the color, by the way when is that uncle going", I asked hoping to get a positive answer. "He just arrived, and you are already chasing him, Bia nwa, ịga abụ ogbenye bụrụ amụnsu" ( MEANING: come this child will you be a pauper and a witch?). "Am not chasing him, am just asking biko". She leered at me, then continued in her usual unserious manner of responding to serious issues or questions. "Go, ask your father","mummy now?" I disturbed, "your father said he will be staying with us, till he finds an accommodation close to the hospital he was posted at." "Jesus! What if he doesn't find kwanu (na)". "That means he will be staying with us for a year" she smirked and gave me a funny look. "What is all this na" I shaked and stamped my feet in discomfort of the news. " Eh ,madam oya hanlele to your room, don't come and tear my expensive clothes" she said pushing me to stand. I murmured as I left mum's room and headed to the sitting room. On getting to the sitting room, I fell to the sofa and picked up my phone, just to receive a text from mum. "Pls go give your uncle Joshua some blankets, I forgot to drop some, and make sure to sleep early" , I sighed after reading the message and slowly moved to give the copper guy some blankets.
 Soon I was infront of the guest room, contemplating on whether or not to give him the blankets I got and just as I was about knocking, the door flung open, my heart immediately skipped as I staggered a bit. He held my shoulders immediately and balanced me "no fall abeg" he said smiling, his touch were so cold, that I had to notice he was just coming out of the bathroom. I raised my head and my eyes quickly caught his chest hairs, nicely curled and arranged as the water droplets remaining on his chest, slowly rolled down his Abs. I further looked down to discover he was wearing a tight short, which flaunt his nice hairy legs and his d**k, which was all very outlined underneath the shorts. I shivered as his cold hands, which where on my shoulders slowly dropped and caressed my arm. "Oh, thanks for the blanket, I was about to come and ask for it, goodnight" he smiled; walked in –and shot the door behind him. "Why, the fuck will this one come out to ask for blanket dressed like that, the kin body he is showing; is not even fine" I thought to myself as I headed back to the sitting room.
  The long Asuu strike, had made a 200l student me to stop sticking to my 6:00am alarm. I woke up at approximately 9:40am and the echo of my yawn, gave me the thought that I was home alone as usual. I slowly dragged myself up from the bed, and walked down to check on our guest. I knocked but no one responded, I opened the door and walked into the room...the room smelled so nice and he had already arranged some of his belongings in a clean manner. "Brother Joshua! Brother Joshua!" I got no response and then I moved out to go do the usual morning chores. 
Swears! Keeping our big house in order, was really a huge challenge. I would always put on my headset, then pick one of my real vibe's music and tune it to the fullest, then shout on top of my voice singing, while I did the chores. Half way into washing the dishes, my left eye caught an image walk pass the kitchen door, but I didn't care to look. I felt it was one of those lonely ghost feelings; which I always got when home alone. Not long after, i heard the fridge door slammed, I turned out of fright and accidentally hit the glass Tumblr I kept on the kitchen counter. "Brother Joshua! Jesus! I thought you went Out" i said holding my chest, as he rushed and tried to help me pick-up the broken pieces of the glasses. "I went out for CS but am back, am really sorry I scared you, hope your mom won't be angry about this..." At his last statement, i noticed his attention got channelled to my boobs, which were all laid out below my top, on trying to pick the glasses. I immediately stood up straight, "I will get the Packer and broom" I said and quickly left to go get the broom and Packer, On returning I saw a few drops of blood on the group. "Jezz, it injured you!? am really sorry," I said as I took his hand and washed off the blood into the kitchen sink –out of care. "It's all my fault, I said as I kept washing the blood" he then withdrawed his hand, smiled and said "Don't apologize when you did nothing, I should let you get back to the plates you were washing."He said and walked out of the kitchen. I swept off, the remaining pieces of those glasses, disposed it and continued washing the dishes.
Around the early hours of the noon, I was sitted in the second palour up stairs, watching a few Nickelodeon series, as I heard Joshua talk. "You still watch cartoons at your age?" He smirked and began walking into the sitting room. I found the question insulting, but i had to maintain. "How old do you think I am?" I asked giving him a puzzled look, "Probably 20" he said feeling so confident. "Sorry to burst your bubbles Mr smart pants, I am 18yrs old" I said as I enjoyed the 'IT CAN'T BE' expression on his face. "I know you are lieing" he said still very surprised. "You can ask my mum, October 24th 2003, forget the big body tho" I said giggling in a fancy way. "Wow you are really young and already in your 200l" he said still very astonished. "As the only child, I was really forced into school early, nothing much." I said feeling smart. "Ok, enjoy your cartoon baby girl." He said in a funny but sarcastic manner. "Oh, yes I will." I turned back to the television.
Before evening we had talked alot, he cranked me with lots of funny and crazy things he did back in secondary school and alot of mumuish experience he had as an undergraduate back then. We were really bounding well..."ok give me your left hand, it's actually a popular queens greetings. He was actually illustrating the way, he greeted his date at a ball party. He held up my palm and gently kissed it's surface. Time paused before my eyes, as I watched his lips slowly land on my palm, our eyes meet immediately he raised his head. "Didn't I do it well?" He asked confused at the pop up looks my eyes made.
To Be Continued...
Instagram.com/writer_vee

3 comments: