ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Tuesday 11 April 2017

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY (Episode 4)

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY (Episode 4)

I was moved by what she said. No lady had ever said
that
thing to me before. I began to feel for her and that was
when I started to really care for her. She looked at my
feet
and said. “Aaah.. Adeoluwa. Look at your toe nails.
Don’t you
cut them?”
I felt a bit embarra*sed and said. “No now… They are
hard
and my nail cutter is missing. I will get another one in
town.”
She then said. “Do you have a razor blade?
Let me help you cut it.”
I said. “No oo.. Please I don’t like using razor on me, it
could
cut me.”
She then said. “Trust me.”
I got her the razor blade and she meticulously cut my
toe
nails neatly. She then took a napkin soaked with water
and
she cleaned my feet. No lady had shown me much
compassion and care.
Immediately I erased the lustful thoughts I had on her
and I
decided to do everything to make her succeed in her
JAMB
exams.
Our friendship grew and I found out how remarkable
she
was. I began to love her but I fought really hard not to
reveal
it to her. I respected her and I knew she was a good
lady and
I didn’t want to start something I couldn’t finish. I was
aware
we both had feelings for each other, but I was afraid it
will
lead to nowhere and also I didn’t want to make a
promise I
couldn’t fulfill. It was a tough decision for me, cause I
had to
fight every temptation that came my way.
She was really improving in her preparations towards
her
examination. She was able to solve all the difficult
problems
she once faced and I was proud she was making a
headway.
The JAMB exams came and she smashed it. She
scored 250
and I bought her a wrist watch for doing so good.
It was friday night around 9:30pm. I heard a knock on
the
door and it was Tope. I was really surprised seeing her
there
and I said to her. “Why are you out this late?”
She said. “I told my mom I was going for Vigil.”
I then said. “Come in, you lied to your mom abi?” She
couldn’t answer me.
I made her noodles and she ate. We both laid down on
the
bed, I knew what I feared the most was revealing its
head. I
had just my boxers on and I don’t like sleeping with
much
clothes on.
She then said. “Do you have water in the bathroom, I
want
to shower.”
I then knew that night was going to be an intriguing
one. I
said. “Yes there’s water in the bathroom. You can use
this
towel it’s clean.” She took the towel and went into the
bathroom…

Watch out for part 5…. Coming soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment