ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Tuesday 11 April 2017

The Heat of Virginity Episode 1

The Heat of Virginity Episode 1

My name is adeolu.
There’s a saying. “What can’t kill you can make you
stronger.”
But the truth is action speaks louder than mere words.
I don’t know how strong I will be coming out from this
predicament that I have found myself.
This all started about 2 years ago in my youth service
year in
Kogi state. There was this very good canteen not too far
from Yagba East local government council, where I
frequent
often for my CDS. It was the aroma that lured me to the
place, the savory of scented stew and fried meat, it was
irresistible, I couldn’t just evade myself from the luscious
captivity that overwhelmed me Perhaps, a simple restrain
would have changed history, would have saved me from
all
these. As I entered the canteen, I grabbed a plate and
stood
on the queue salivating and waiting for my turn. When it
got
to my turn, before me was something more compelling
than
the meal that I expected. My eyes got locked in contact
with
the young lady who was serving the meal.
She was beautiful beyond expression, I could hardly
compose myself and it took me some few seconds to
reboot.
She then asked.
“What food do you want sir?” In fluent English. I
stuttered.
“Give me….. rice N50, dodo N50 and 3 pieces of meat.”
I was going to pay and she refused to collect the money.
I
didn’t understand the kind gesture, I then insisted and
she
smiled at me and said.
“It’s okay, it’s on me.” I then took a seat and started
eating.
While I was eating, I noticed her looking at me at some
instance. It drove my curiosity wild and I was eager to
know
her. She sounded quite polished and she looked more
dignified than running a local canteen, I knew there was
more to it. As I was done, I went to meet her and said to
her.
“Thank you very much. My name is Adeolu can I know
your
name?” She giggled and said. “My name is Tope.”
As we both smiled at each other like teens gripped in
some
high school crush. So I left the place hoping to return the
following day. I got to my rented room and I was still
thinking of Tope.
She was average height, dark skinned and very attractive.
Her curves were at the right angle and her bursts were an
eye candy.
I knew I needed companion to quench my lust while I
served
my country in the beautiful state of Kogi and Tope just
happened to fit into the picture. Being a nerd and a
slacker
isn’t a thing to be proud of. I had only had s*x once,
thanks
to Seun who took me clubbing then some chic agreed to
get
down with me and at the end made me pay N4,000…That
wasn’t funny. I felt I needed to lay claim of my very own
pet,
a decision I soon regret.
The following day I went to the canteen, but this time
around
I went there late.
Unfortunately food had finished, but the good thing was
that
Tope had time to spare. She was busy preparing to wash
the
dishes and I didn’t hesitate to assist her.
She didn’t want me to get my hands dirty but I insisted. I
helped her in getting water and she was
thrilled that a corper would stoop so low helping
her with the dishes. Well, why wouldn’t I, itgranted me the
avenue to view her heavy kegs that
jiggled as she was washing the dishes. Suddenly her
mother
appeared from a distance, Tope sighted her and she said
to
me.
“Please hide, don’t let her! see you.”

Please hold on, Episode 2 would soon be here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment