ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Tuesday 11 April 2017

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY (Episode 6)

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY (Episode 6)

Raise your finger up a bit…. No a little bit down….Yes
there.”
She directed me to the spot but it didn’t seem like an
opening. I then applied little pressure in putting the tip
of my finger inside, She closed her eyes and said. “Be careful, it hurts a bit.” The tip of my finger finally got in, so I started
taking it in and out continuously. She then said.
“Adeoluwa please I want you on top of me. I need you
to do the real thing.” I then said. “It would hurt, I don’t want to hurt u.”
She then said. “You deserve it adeoluwa I love you.” I
couldn’t decline her, so I mounted on her and I said.
“Tope you have to help out here, you have to use your hand to align it to the position.”
She then assisted me to it. My cap was just on the
surface of her v***na. I then started to apply little pressure on it. I really didn’t want her to feel much pain. She then said. Adeoluwa just do it….Just do it.”
I couldn’t push it in, I felt it was gong to hurt, it was
just so tight. While I use still applying pressure she then tilted her waist towards me, causing an abrupt intrusion. She screamed and held me tight. There was a snap inside of her, I felt it. I knew it was better I remained inside of her.  It was very obvious she was in extreme pain, I could tell by
the grip she had in her embrace. She then said.
“Continue Adeoluwa, continue. Don’t stop no matter what.” I then
started thrusting… She closed her eyes pretty tight
trying to bear every pain she perceived. I get sorry for her but happy for myself.
The feeling inside of her was soothing and mind blowing.
Her tightened grip on me enthralled me to an ecstasy I had never experienced before.
After about 10 minutes I climaxed inside of her. It was so compelling I had to lie on top of her and remained inside till I shrunk out of her. I then put on the light and the bed sheet
was stained with blood, it was a gory sight. she helped
removed it and washed it that night. We both showered and laid on the mattress and started talking. I said to her.
“What came over you?”
She said. “My friend Bimpe got deflowered last week
by a guy that never truly loved her. She gave it to him
because she wanted him to stay. But I gave it to you because you are truly caring, loving and supporting. I have written JAMB exams 4 times and because of you I made it this time. My life would have be nothing without you.” I said to
her. “Tope, I truly care about you. But don’t you think that
was too extreme?” She said. “It had to be you. It would
have been with a guy that doesn’t deserve it. We have
known each other for 3 months and you never asked for it. I have no regrets Adeoluwa Even though we don’t end up together.”
I then said. “You are sweet girl Tope.” She said. “One
more thing.” I said. “What?” She then said. “We have to do it one more time in the morning, my friend told me the more I do it the more I enjoy it. I need to enjoy you Adeoluwa I know you are finishing service soon and I won’t see you again.  Please let me have the privilege.”
I pondered for a while and I said. “Okay Tope, no problem.”
We had s*x that morning, though she was in pain but
she bore it all because of me, because of her love, her
commitment, her pa*sion for me. I knew in my heart
that if her circumstances was a bit better I would vow to marry her against all odds. I loved her…………
watchout for episode 7.

0 comments:

Post a Comment