ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Tuesday 11 April 2017

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY (Episode 2)

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY (Episode 2)

I then hid behind the canteen and after about 15 minutes
she left the place. Tope then came to meet me and said.
“Sorry about it.”
I then said. “Its’s okay, no sweat. Your mom is strict
right?”
She said. “No she’s not. I am preparing for JAMB exams
and
seeing me with a guy would upset her”.
I then said to her. “Then why are you here working in the
canteen? You should be attending lessons now”. She
said.
“My elder sister is not feeling too fine and she’s the one
in
charge of the canteen. Yesterday was my first day here” I
asked her. “What course do you intend to study?” She
said.
“Biochemistry.”
I said to her. “I finished with a first class in Chemical
Engineering. if you need any assistance I will be glad to
help
you.”
She said. “Wow, that will be nice. I have a problem with
chemistry and physics. You must be a genius! ” I laughed
and said. “No I am not, I just love to read my books a lot.
It
takes hard work and persistence to be successful.
My dad is a Professor and my mom is a Judge, they
really
encouraged me”.
We finished cleaning up and I decided to walk her home
which she agreed. As we walked, we talked about our
families and she opened up about the challenges she
faced
gaining admission, being the only child amongst her
siblings
privileged to attend higher institution. I was so bent in
making her pass her JAMB and I promised her I would
teach
her through.
I convinced her to tell her mom she needed to prepare for
her exams and that she won’t be able to continue with
the
running of the canteen.
The mom eventually succumbed and she got a
replacement.
I made an arrangement with Tope, for her to be coming
to
my place 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays and 1:00pm on
Saturdays, which she agreed.
My intentions were sincere, but with a little thoughts of
side
attractions. In spite of being attracted to her, I wanted
her
more than anything to pass her JAMB exams this time
around…

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment