ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Tuesday 8 June 2021

MY STEP COUSIN AND I🔞 (EPISODE 2)

A Writer_Vee Series
Writer: Vivien Raphael

"Am no-oot so-o sure" I stammered a bit, then continued, "I mean, I haven't been to a ball party or such" I said blinking at every word, it was a fucking strange moment for me, but luckily a call came to his phone. He smiled, gently dropped my hand and brought out his phone from his pocket. "I will have to take this, am coming" he stood up and left. I was really glad and got back to my comfort zone.
Later that evening, Mom was back and made the whole family eat on the dinning table. That was one of the rarest family tradition we kept. Honestly the dinning table was really for fancy, neither I, Mum nor Dad ate on the dinning table. I really enjoyed my meals in my room so as Mom, but Dad would always ask me to serve him in the main sitting room downstairs. We where all sitted eating the macaroni I prepared as Dad started "Joshua", he called out, Joshua quickly dropped his fork and answered him with full attention. "Chioma" he called out to me, turning in my direction with a smile, rather mischievous. "Yes Daddy" I responded having a hint of the conversation, my old man was about to start. "If you had studied hard and got atleast 300 in your jamb, you would have been studying a professional course" He said as he chewed the macroni in a very annoying and sounding manner. His statement pinched my soul, but i tried not to loose my appetite. "Joshua" he continued, "why didn't you go for medicine", Joshua smiled smartly and replied. "Honestly sir, I really prefer physiotherapy" he said and sipped from his glass of water. "Hmm" Dad sounded and turned back to me. "Nwanyi mkporogwu, na mkpakwukwo" (MEANING: leaves and herbs lady). "Daddy, it's botany, and we are called botanists" I defended myself murmuring quietly. At this point my Mom finally Spoke up. "Daddy is Ok, she is already studying it, the least you could do is support her, okwu ebee (MEANING: end of discussion)". Mom said as her mood forced Dad to keep mute. Few minutes after dinner, every one had to disperse to their various night activities. I was in the kitchen as usual, washing the plates and speaking out my thoughts. "Chioma if you had studied hard, you would have atleast got 300 in jamb" I said mimicking Dad and making an ugly face. "What does he mean self, mchewww as if during his own time... mchewww not to talk of that nonsense Joshua, sir I prefer physiotherapy, nonsense! Infact, they should all just get out" I said throwing the cooking spoon I was washing. "Wow, you really got anger issues" it was Joshua, standing by the kitchen entrance. "What do you want" I said not looking at him. "See am sorry, I shouldn't have replied your Dad, if I knew it would really get on your nerves." He said with sincerity in his tone. "Is not your fault, my Dad does that a lot" I replied and bent to pick up the cooking spoon which I threw few minutes back. "I know you are still angry at me, if care isn't taken you might throw me that spoon now" he smiled as he joked, then continued almost immediately, in a serious manner, "how do I make it up to you." He said and tickled me a bit. Lucky me, I don't feel those... With my face still molded up in anger I reacted to his act."stop Biko, I don't want you to make up for anything; just leave me alone." He continued and persuaded for a while, as his last statement,  threw me off guard. "Alright then let me give you a kiss" his smile melted into a smirk as he said those words to me. I immediately held still on hearing it, my eyes popped open as the only words I could find slowly dropped out of my mouth. "Did you mean that?"
Comment below for next episode 😜

Instagram handle @ Writer_Vee

3 comments: