ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Tuesday 11 April 2017

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY (Episode 3)


THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY (Episode 3)

Her first day at my place was an amazing one. She
brought me rice, dodo and 3 pieces of meat. I was really
touched
and I felt she truly cared for me. The most enthralling
thing
she did again was, she washed all my dirty clothes,
including
my boxers and she swept my room and arranged my
stuffs.
No lady had done such to me except my mom. I was
moved
by that and felt more obliged to her.
We couldn’t do any reading that day. So I walked her
home
around 6:30pm. I got to my room and it looked quite
different. Neat and very organized. I laid on my neatly
made
bed and I thought to myself. “Is it possible something
real
can happen between Tope and I??” But I considered the
years she would spend in the University and all.
She came the following day. This time she wore a
fitted
gown. I Knew I was going to be in trouble if I don’t
seldom
caution myself. I then told her to list out the most
difficult
topics she was facing. I put her through and she was
quite
intelligent in grasping, I was really impressed by her
keen
interest in understanding.
After studying she then looked at me and said. “How is
your
girlfriend?” I laughed and said. “Tope I don’t have a
girlfriend.” She said. “I don’t believe you.” I then said
to her.
“Tope, I am not lying to you. Girls don’t find me
attractive,
it’s not that I am good looking. Even while in school, I
never
had the chance to date any girl I admired.”
She said. “adeoluwa , I know you are special I saw it in
your
eyes the first time we met at my mom’s canteen. You
are a
special man.”

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment