ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Tuesday 11 April 2017

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY (Episode 5)

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY (Episode 5)

I didn’t have condoms with me and it was late to get
one.
After about 15 minutes she then came out from the
bathroom wrapped in my towel. She then put off the
light switch and laid beside me.
She apparently didn’t have any clothes on. Before I
could say jack…. My erection had manifested. But I vowed
not to make the first move. About 10 minutes passed and no move was made.
She then rested her head on my chest and put her left
laps on my leg. And I thought to myself. “If we spend the night like this it won’t be bad.” I then put my left hand on her left
shoulder and began to fondle her shoulder a bit. Next thing I felt was a grip on my joystick. She said. “I have never held one before. You are the first and you will be the last. I love you Adeoluwa I came to give you my body, please be easy
on me, I am still a virgin.” I was put in a dilemma, I
wanted her and I didn’t want her at the same time. I couldn’t think of what to say to her than. “Tope I love you too.” It escaped me
quickly before my thoughts. I was letting my heart
speak not my head. I damned the consequences of tomorrow and embraced the pa*sion of now. I had just less than a month
to wrap of my service year and I needed to hold on to
something to linger in the archives of my memories.
She began to kiss my chest, sending electronic signals to my s*xual hormones. Unleashing the demon within me. She
kept on kissing and using her lips to clinch my Tips,
that was the last straw that broke the camels back. I then took charge
and laid her on her back. I s----d her Tips tenderly and
caressively, she moaned embracing my head while at
it. Although I had read about it in books: How to deflower
a virgin. With no practical experience I knew it was going to be a long night. While I was sucking her Tips my right hand was
fondling her region. She was so wet with slimy stuff,
but I didn’t mind. I knew I had to fondle with that place too. So I later decided to put one finger inside her honey
well. It was really a difficult task and I didn’t know where the orifice was, not that I could put on the light and search for it In the
quest of ransacking the opening, I put my finger in her butt. Hole, she then said. “Ah adeoluwa that’s my anus………

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment