ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Sunday 9 April 2017

MY HERO EPISODE 1

MY HERO EPISODE 1
I found myself at the middle of the road and people were shouting at me to leave the middle of the road.Some people calledme names but i was so confused that i couldn’t move,a vehicle was coming from my left,another from the right,a bus from my back and a trailer from my front.Suddenly,a young tall guy carried me fromthe middle of the road and dropped me where passerby passes.At first it was embarrassing for a guy to carry me so i looked up to see his face and i discovered that he was an handsome looking guy.”thank you” i said though still feeling embarrassed“you are welcome”he said and left immediately without telling me his name.ismiled and kept admiring him until i received a slap from on my lap.I jumped from my bed “oh,it was a dream”“no wonder the smiles”my big sister said“don’t u care to know what the dream is all about”i said lookin anxious to say it“no,just go and get prepared for your new school”she said and left.I took my bathe,wore a yellow gown and a black shoe,tóok my bag and off i went to school.After my registration and everything,i was directed to my class. It was boring for me because i had no one to talk to so i rested my head with the idea of having thought of the guy i saw in my dream.Suddenly i felt a hand tapping my shoulder softly,i refused to answer and pretended to be so deep in the sleep but the tap became harder,then i decided to raise my head.when i did,i looked up to see who it was and guess who? It was thesame Guy i saw in my dream,my hero.

0 comments:

Post a Comment