ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Cleaned By Dirt


I still remember vividly, the very first time i opened my eyes to this world, the men i saw, wearing white clothes like angels rejoicing over a new convert. The smile on their faces, the words they were whispering and the love that was spreading, i just knew i had arrived. I also remember the joy she felt when i was brought into her arms, the smile and the excitement, oh she must have really been very happy. Without a doubt the family i was born into was a wealthy one, which means i was with a silver spoon from birth. As i grew up, the love i was shown, the care i was given and the protection they gave me, it all made me feel very special, and indeed i was very special as i later got to know that i was the 1st and only child of my parents after several years of continuous prayers. God has indeed answered their prayers as i was a child any parents would wish for. i was cute, had a pointed nose and with a matching pinklips to fit. the fact is i was just too handsome. I remember My 1st birthday celebration, i remember the well decorated big beautiful cake, the crowd that came, the joy and the happiness that filled the atmosphere and the gifts i was presented with. I started the best school around my state contesy of my parents, they always wanted the best for me, but the more love i was shown the more opportunity the devil in me had to grow. As time went on i had to privilege to meet alot of people, bad, good and evil people. I felt i couldnt learn anything from the good people as they were always acting ''too holy'' , So i settled for the bad. At age 12 i was already a curtist, although my parents had always tried to bring me closer to God but i always try resisting, and been the observing parents that they are, they had already noticed how wayward i was becoming but i alway found a way to cover up for myself. My parents had always pampered me, granted me anything i wished infact their love for me was unimaginable. i knew this, that was why i was proud and never took regards for the poor, i felt tomorrow was sure, my parents where rich so what else should i be afraid of?? Years later, i got admission in the university of my choice after a succesful secondary school life, the admission was easy cause of the connections my father had. Now i felt the life has began, my parents are no longer here with me to control my life. I now have the chance to flirt, club and do whatsoever i wish. Months in the university and everybody already wanted to be close to me the ladies on the other hand were already throwing themselves at me. Although the advice my mother gave me was still very fresh on my heart, the temptation was high and the urge was increasing . The devil that has always been growing in me bursted out one day and before i knew it i was already flirting with them girls. I would love, bleep and then dump. This became a game i enjoyed playing. I was in the middle of one of my numerous adventure one day when i received a phone call, i never wanted to pick at first as i thought that person to be a pleasure killer... I picked the phone frowning.. ''Hello!'', i answered. ''Hello, is this the son of Mr. and Mrs peter??'', asked the caller. ''Yes, yes any problem??'', i replied. ''My name is doctor jenny, i am calling from LC Hospital where.... '', '' what happened to my parents? Are they okay are they hurt?'' i interropted. '' They are in a critical condition, the accident was really bad'' she answered. "give me the location, i'm coming right away'', she did and i hurriedly got up from bed. '' are you okay?? '' the girl i was with asked, what a stupid question (i thought to my self) '' my parents were involved in a gasly motor accident, and they are at the hospital lying almost liveless, Of cause i'm okay'', i shouted. '' sorry dear, but where are you going now?? '' , ''to the club, you idiot!! '', ''stop insulting me naw, anyway should i wait for you at home or i should......'', ''get outtttt'' , i screamed. As frightened as she was she quickly got dressed and went out, i too not long after she left hurriedly came out and drove to the location she navigated. Soon after, i arrived at the hospital, i made inquiries and i was directed to were my parents laid. Right there i was praying they don't die, i knew i was a sinner but i just had no other option i prayed for God's forgiveness so he can answer my prayer's for my parents recovery.. I was praying in tears like a true born again. The doctor came and told me to go home and come back tomorrow and hope for the best. Yes, i'm optimistic, i've promised to give my life to him, forever love him and serve only him if he do just this little favour am asking of him, my mum had always Told me God is a mercifull.. I got back to the hostel, i couldnt sleep that night i just kept reminding God ... Till i heard loud, the sound of the alarm. Wow, so it's morning already?? I must have slept off..

0 comments:

Post a Comment