ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Monday 16 September 2019

MC GNC FINALLY IN LOVE - EDUINFO AFRICA



GODWIN NZUBECHUKWU CHUKWUEMELIE CHUKWUEMEKA popularly Called GNC CHUKWUEMEKA is a young Pan-Africanist, a Political Scientist, Political Analyst, Student Activist, a creative writer, A blogger, Social Media Personality. He's also a professional MC (Master of Ceremony) for cooperate events. His stage name is MC GNC.

On Sunday , September 15th, 2019 .
EDUINFO GLOBAL HAD A MOMENT WITH HIM.

EDUINFO: GOOD DAY SIR, PLEASE CAN WE MEET YOU?
GNC: A very good monumental day to you.
I'm GNC CHUKWUEMEKA, let me without encroaching much of your time , thank you for nominating me for two awards on your last event, EduInfo Fashion show and award night. I'm very grateful, that was when i got to know that people, the society watches me and aware of what I'm doing.

EDUINFO: WHATS YOUR PASSION?
GNC: Well, i have determined to lay a great impact on mortals, You and i know that Africa is the most underdeveloped continent in the World, I'm still looking for inspirations on how to achieve my dreams;
Better Africa of my Dream. As time goes on , the entire Africans would see the need to value our own.

EDUINFO: YOU ALWAYS THAT YOU IN THE METAPHYSICAL ARENA, HOW DO YOU MEAN?
GNC: It's philosophical.

 EDUINFO: you’re so open are so open about your personal life, but then you seem cautious about your romantic relationships...
GNC: I am, to a maddening degree. Love is the most  sacred, precious thing to me. I want to always feel like my love is between me and that person, and never belonging to anyone else.

 EDUINFO: There have always been a lot of rumors about you and do you think the secrecy created more
buzz?
GNC: I don’t know; people can say whatever they want to say. They can speculate, but at the same time, we are going to live our own lives, enjoy it, and fall for each other like nobody is watching. That is how I want to live. I never want to open the door for people to feel like they are involved.
 Like I said, I want it to be mine and (hers)
That’s why I’m so tight-lipped about it: because I want
to protect it.

 EDUINFO: Do you think there are many misconceptions about you in the media?

GNC: I don’t really know. Honestly, i don’t know what people think about me. There are probably a lot of misconceptions, but I don’t care. I think I have a better, wiser perspective on things because I am older and I understand myself a lot more. I feel far more grown-up. Growing up! It’s an adventure.

EDUINFO: Because of your moustache, there are rumors about your age, please can you tell us your age?
GNC: I will celebrate my silver jubilee this November.

 EDUINFO: Before now , were you in love ?
GNC: I had many female friends but not in Love with any of them.

EDUINFO: Why ?
GNC: Falling in love was a big tsunami to me.

EDUINFO: What's crazy about your current relationship?
GNC: Women demands  a lot of attention, they would want you to stay with them all the time. She annoys me sometimes... If I'm reading, she would ask me "so that book you are reading is more important than me"? Haha....

EDUINFO: What's so unique about your girl friend!?
Why are you so in love with her?
GNC: She's a very beautiful maiden, she's all i want in a female homo-sapiants, i love her so much, i believe in the philosophy of  "one man, one woman".

EDUINFO: What's her name?
GNC: Anthonia Chinaza.

EDUINFO: Were you a Virgin before you met her?
GNC: I don't want to talk about that, it's my private life.

EDUINFO: Nice to meet you.
GNC: Gratia.. I'm impressed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment