ads

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

OUR FIRST LAUNCHING

CEO EDUINFO WITH CEO KERI CLASSIC BEAUTY CARE AND CEO FULAKKI BEAUTY CARE.

Miss Eduinfo 2018

Miss Eduinfo 2018 is one of the biggest pageant in Nigeria and it's happening live @choice hotel Awka on the 19th of january DON'T MISS OUT!!!.

AFTER THE FIRST LAUNCH

After the first launch with members of eduinfo.

THE COMEDY NIGHT

ON THE RED CARPET OF THE COMEDY NIGHT

Thursday 8 December 2016

The Governor's Son And I


[SEASON ONE]
Episode 1

It was a very moody monday morning, i dont
even know why school had to resume so
quickly i was just starting to enjoy my
holiday. I woke up very early did my morning
chores as usual then took my bath and had my
breakfast after that i got ready 4 school and
said goodbye to the only family i had left my
grandma nd my twin brother half way down
the road i met alice
the dullest and dirtiest girl in my class as
soon as i saw her i dont know what realy
came over me but i found myself laughing at
her then she looked at me and said:
alice: yeye gal i knw say u go laugh me
afterall na wetin u and your friends dey do
Me: (still laughn) Alice sori abeg i no know
how i take start to dey laugh sori (serious)
fine gal
Alice:ah no say u dey flat me shea?
Me: come lets go 2 school abeg we are already
late
we walked for a long time together before we
finally reached our school gate. On getting
there all these our yeye seniors that just
started handling post positioned demselves
outside the school gate and before we could
say a word they asked us to kneel down and
raise our hands up.
Me: (trying 2 claim tough ss2 student) am not
kneeling down oo am nt late
S.p: ketsiyah i said kneel down!
Alice: (almost crying) siyah abeg just kneel
down o obeydance ish bera dan sakifice oo
i stil refused to kneel down and de next thing
i heard was 6 different strokes on my back i
turned around nd saw three senior with
double canes i looked at them very well
inorder to recognise them because i wanted
to deal with dem personally, we knelt down
for hours before we were finally released as
soon as i got up a black suv car parked beside
me and a very hansome nd hot guy i mean
super hot! Came out from it he was wearing
our old fashioned school uniform but it
seemed his own uniform was the newest
trend! He even had de guts to fold the hands
of his shirt and raise his collar up
alice was draging me inside but i hit her hand
because i wanted to see how this guy would
kneel down and be flogged i was evn ready to
snap him and show it 2 my naughty clique of
friends
but to my uttermost dismay, he walked
directly 2 the gate, opened it and went inside
and those stupid seniors were greeting him
while he just waved at them and i was like…
WHO IS HE SEF?

0 comments:

Post a Comment